Benefits of using Hemp on your hair
Hemp is a power-packed, highly beneficial plant with a phenomenal amount of uses and benefits, particularly when ingested or applied to the skin & hair. Listed below are some of the reasons why:
- Hemp Seed Oil moisturises the scalp and hair by being easily absorbed and preventing water loss.
- It’s a natural way to keep your hair clean and scalp healthy.
- Contains Omega-3, 6 & 9 fatty acids, which may also enhance the growth of hair on the scalp through improving blood circulation which ensures that the hair follicles are nourished to support hair growth.
- Omega fatty acids, one of several building blocks for hair growth and restoration.
- It can maintain the hair’s natural texture & makes the scalp livelier.
- It can repair and revive your hair back to its natural state.
- It’s free of artificial dyes and scents, parabens (a common preservative found in cosmetic and pharmaceutical products), and sulfates.
How to use Hemp Shampoo Bars
They are super simple to use. We have some tips that may help you have shiny, healthy hair for longs
- Shampoo your scalp, not your ends
- Wash your hair two to three times a week, at the max
- Avoid hot showers, cool your jets a bit
- Brush your hair twice a day, from the bottom up
- Comb wet hair, don’t brush it!
- Use a low-heat setting for hair drying and point the nozzle down, not sideways.
Customer Review – from Google
Amazing Customer – Amelia Kirkland
I received the products quickly once ordered and beautifully packaged – with everything recyclable including the postal satchel. I’ve tried other shampoo bars and found them to leave my curly hair dry. I purchased the shampoo and conditioner bars and my hair is easy to comb through, soft and manageable once dried and my curly’s are well-formed – so much better than bottle products. I’ll definitely be buying these products again. I love how I’m reducing plastic too!!